Monday, June 25, 2012

My Review of Biofreeze Gel One Gallon (Pump Included)

Originally submitted at Pro Therapy Supplies

Biofreeze Gel One Gallon - Pump Included Features: Use for arthritis, neck pain, back pain, sore muscles and more Apply Biofreeze right where it's needed and without any mess Delivers deep, long lasting, and fast pain relief Greaseless, Stainless, and has a vanishing scent Indications: Temporar...


Biofreeze Gel

By savedbyGrace from NC on 6/25/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Comfortable, Easy Storage, Safe

Best Uses: Elderly

Describe Yourself: Average Health, Caregiver, Elderly

Primary use: Personal

I use the Biofreeze for where I am hurting either, neck, arm, hips, or legs. It is one of the best for therapy. The smell is not too strong and it is a cool soothing feeling and works soon after applied. I recommend Biofreeze to anyone i come in contact with.Also my famil and friends.

(legalese)

No comments: