Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year

Hi, It is a new year and I am thankful that God saw fit for us to see a new year.. We have so much to be thankful for and the best one of all is being thankful for our Salvation. That God sent His Only Begotton Son for our sins. I just praise Him for that and I am so blessed....



I want to do more for Jesus in 2010 than I have in 2009. I want to be a blessing to others and tell others about Him. 


Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.    Hebrews 12:2


For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith :  as it is written, The just shall live by faith.  Romans 1:17

(For we walk by faith , not by  sight:)

But without faith it is impossible to please him;  for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.   Hebrews 11:6

God bless each of you that read my blog and I ask God to watch over you and supply your every need...... 

 



No comments: