Wednesday, August 26, 2009

thank you

I want to say thank you to each of you for the beautiful comments, they are a blessing to me... I love each of you and thank God for you.... You are my earth angels... You mean so much to me... Linda, I hope your summer is going well at Port Perry.

Linda W. I hope you are having a great week, hope to see you at church tonight.

Mary, Billy is in my prayers and I know that God will work in his life and the right job will be there for him... You are a blessing to me..

I pray you all have a blessed rest of the week....



Angels
©
Tara L. Olson

Life is a journey,
a journey that takes us down many roads.
Some good and some not so good.
But as we travel we learn,grow, and meet
people that make those journies all worth the travel.
Those kind of people in a way are like
Angels.
With them we find comfort in the arms of our
Angels.
Friends come and go,
and from each one we learn more aboout our selves.
We see our weakness are strengths
from the eyes of another.
But the ones that stay and inprint our hearts are the ones we keep close and safe within,
like an Angel.
And there we find comfort in the arms of our
Angels.

So I write this message with love and thanks.
For you have touched my life,
watched me fall,
and you raised me up like an
Angel
sent from God.
And that is where I always found my comfort.
In the arms of my Angel,

4 comments:

Linda Watson said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog,it is neat to check out the messages and to see my name to,I wish I was as smart as you,maybe I'll mess with it this weekend,better get to bed,,,,hope you have a blessed day tomorrow,love u

savedbygrace said...

You are welcome Linda W. and you can do it as well. It is not hard... I just want to try and figure out how to put a comment on someone elses blog, that there is no place to put a comment on it... you have a good night and if you need any help on yours let me know... be glad to help you... love you,

Linda Watson said...

Hello.I'm back and enjoying reading your comments,my next thing I want to do is buy me a digital camera so I can post some pictures like yours,I loved the one of the rainbow,better get off here,have a blessed night,love u

savedbygrace said...

Linda W. am so glad that you are enjoying my blog. I can't keep up with it fast enough to add new things but will try to keep it as updated as I can. I love talking about Jesus and hope you keep reading it... Have a great Saturday and see you at church tomorrow..
love and blessings,
Elaine