Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Friendship Hug

"If i could catch a rainbow

i would do it just for you

and share with you its beauty

on the days your feeling blue.

If i could build a mountain

you could call your very own;

a place to find serenity,

a place to be alone.

If i could take your troubles

i would toss them in the sea,

but all these things im finding

are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain

or catch a rainbow fair,

but let me be what i know

best, a friend who's always there.


3 comments:

So Blessed said...

Hey Elaine, I saved you so I can keep up with your blog AND I will start back writing more. Take care an God bless.

savedbygrace said...

Thank you so very much Blessed and I am glad that you found my blog and hope you will continue to read it... I was not sure if I could do this or not but am so happy that God has made it possible for me to do this, and I do hope to be an encouragement to others and a witness for Jesus.

Have a blessed day.
Elaine

A Lily for Jesus said...

Here is a big friendship hug from me to you too dear friend of mine...love you bunches! (0)